cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

diff bw changes NACE and SPRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

Is there any difference if i change form and program name using NACE and SPRO?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

NACE is a transaction where we assign forms to the driver programs. this is purely related to forms - sapscript & smartforms.

SPRO is a transaction which is used for any kind of config setttings. it includes all the SAP modules. we can create new output types for forms here in SPRO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thans,

thanks that means if i changed program and form name in any of the tcode the effect will be the same and if i changed in one tcode that is enough? right

Former Member
0 Kudos

you do not have to do anything in NACE. modifying setting in SPRO will do it. if you want to change for any correspondce type, speak to a FICO guy or if it has anything to do with output types & message types, a SD guy can help you out with the config changes. once you set this up in SPRO, NACE will authomatically reflect the changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

NACE: is the T code for assigning the print programs and output types.

For customizing SAP on the whole we use reference IMG(Implementation guide) in SPRO tcode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u change the names and give urs...then they will be used for printing rather than the original ones...

www.abapprogramming.net/2007/11/message-contorl-in-abap.html

www.sap-img.com/sapscripts/faq-for-sap-scripts.htm

www.saptechies.com/what-spro-stands-for/

reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

but my exact question is any difference bw these two tcodes in this scenario or the same