cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a new JCO connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi whenever i try to create a new JCO connection in the SLD iam unable to enter any value for the message server. Can anyone let me why this happens.

cheers

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

The issue has been resolved, it was a crude way of resolving, were we got the basis guy to reinstall Netweaver from scratch. And he has got the installation done the right way now, im still not sure as to what he has done to correct the problem, but will let you know once i find it out. Thanks for your help.

regards

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to configure a gateway through the Data Supplier bridge in the SLD and get your R/3 system to propogate its technical details including the message server details by running the rz70 transaction

Regards

Pran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

You do not need to create JCO connections manually within the SLD. The systems sends the essential information automatically.

Maybe you can give some more information why do you need to set the connection manually.

Best regards,

Karin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sameer,

The message server details should have been already added as a technical system in your SLD. Only then it appears in the dropdown, while creating a JCO Connection.

Regards

Shakeel