cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM-Collective UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

Today PP deptt make goods receipt of 3 units.and three insp. lots created against this.Now i want to make collective UD for these lots.but when i run QA16 and give it selection parameters,it did not show me that three lots.but in qa32 these lots exsist.so how can i make collective ud

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello Ahmad,

if the QALS-STAT08 is not marked with 'X' then you cannot perform an automatic UD and as indicated by Mr. Brahmankar there are other reasons that you cannot make the UD with QA16.

You can check this in SE16 using the QALS table.

If you have set the flag 'Automatic UD' in the material master after creating the inspection lot, the data is not updated in those inspection lots. This will only have an effect for later inspection lots.

Regards,

Isabelle

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The transaction QA16 is for collective Usage decision for accepted lots. When the lot is created, it is in Released mode & not as Accepted. {characterisctcs are having status 5 -Processing is completed}When you post the results for characteristics, then possibly the lot may appear in transaction QA16.

In the lot the following is fullfilled, if so you will get it in the list

Characteristic processing is completed.

No usage decision has been made.

No characteristics have been rejected.

No defects have been recorded.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hello Ahmad,

could you please check if the flag 'Automatic UD' is set in the material master for the correspondent inspection type.

If this is not the case the you will have to book the UD manually for the correspondent inspection lots.

Regards

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Isabelle

I have tried as u suggested but in vain.give me some other solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lasbelle

for another material when we run QA16,it shows all lots .

but with the material which i described earlier in QA 16 it did,t show lots.

but i checked the setting of both material and found same for QM view.So what u suggest what is the reason for that