cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make a key figure as a blank in Live cache during the runtime.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I already have data for a key figure in Live for a comibnation(Cocode1, POS1, product1)

Example:

Combination (Cocode1, POS1, product1)

Keyfigure Test 10

During the runtime i would to make it as blank? I can able to overwrite with some value or Zero(0) during the runtime, but i could not able to make blank.

DO you have any idea in this? Is there any function module exist for making blank during the runtime.

It is very urgent.

Please help on this.

Regards,

Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you would normally use a simple macro to do that and run it in the background

if you want to program it you can look at the code generated by the macro and use it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please specify the Macro / Function Module for writing the blank in live cace during the runtime for a single combination.

Here i am using BAPI_PBSRVAPS_CHANGEKEYFIGVAL2 function module while updating the values in live Cache( ZTEST Program).

Now my requirement is if already have a value for a combination when i run again ZTEST program , i have to make that combination blank depends on condition.

I am using BAPI_PBSRVAPS_CHANGEKEYFIGVAL2 function Module for changing the Key figure value during the runtime . But this Function Module does not accepting any blank value, even if i did not pass any value it is displaying ZERO. In this case i want Blank.

Please suggest me for this.

If you have any pseudo code for this requirement please send it.

Regards,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please help me for the above issue. It is very very urgent

Regards,

Raju