Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Quality Plan not getting assigned to Inspection Lot

Hi Everybody,

I am facing a problem in the system. At the time of goods receipt, inspection lots of type 01 are getting generated but inspection plan is not getting assigned to these lots. Hence the user is not able to record results and make UD. I checked the following :

1. Found that three inspection plans with Usage 3, 5, and 9 are available for this material/plant

2. When checking inspection lots(QA02) found that Usage field is blank

Please let me what should be done so that the plans get assigned to the lots automatically.

Regards,

Manish Saraswat.

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Manish,

Yes, you need to change the usage of inspection lot, that matches with inspection plan has.Through QA02, But it will easier to do with the work list QA32 instead QA02.

And for any new lot generation from now onwards, just change the settings for the inspection setup. Go to inspection setup in QM view of material master, and activate the check box "Automatic Assignment".

You can configure the default values also for the inspection type as Isabelle has described.

I can suggest this only because, as per my information concerns, there is no any mass change available that will assigned the inspection plan to the lots.

Regards,

Shyamal

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question