cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime exception occurred during execution of application mapping program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am using the Transformation in BPM in that I have defined the Interface mapping. Source and target messages are mapped correctly (That is having correct XSD format also) but It is saying that Runtime mapping error.

Source message DataType Ocorunce

<b>CustomerDetails</b>

-

<b>CustNumber</b> ____ String ____ 0..1

Target message

<b>BillDetails</b>

-

<b>CustNumber</b> ____ String ____ 0..1

If i see in BPM monitoring ...mapping error is as follows

<Trace level="1" type="T">Runtime exception occurred during execution of application mapping program com/sap/xi/tf/_CustomerDetail_1_MAP_Cust_: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException; RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Cannot produce target element /ns0:CustomerDetail_1/CusomerNo. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd</Trace>

Please help me regarding

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CusomerNo--chk this out.

CustNumber-in ur msg type..

try pasting the same xml from sxmb_moni to the IR and then check.

It is clearly an error in the CusomerNo field.I think you should be able to find out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check whether your BPM engine is working fine. Then check that you have used abstract interfaces.

regards,

P.Venkataramanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error could be because of the XSD attributes.

In the Source message CustomerDetails, check the XSD attributes of the DataType CustNumber in the 'Detail' column in the IR. For example, it may have a pattern or whiteSpace or some other attribute.

Then check the input file contents for the CustNumber node. One of those values may not match these attributes.

Hope this helps,

Bhanu

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you test your mapping program is the target message being generated successfully? Recheck your mapping program.

Regards,

Chandra

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you test you mapping program is the target message being generated without any errors?. Re check your mapping program.

Cheers,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

I have tested the mapping program. It is producing the target message being generated without any errors.

Regards,

Dhanabal