cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a scenario like i maintained customers credit limit as 1lac rupees and I am using automatic credit control functionality ova8 then in that am using dynamic credit check as 2 months. lest september.

Now i create a sales order with the amount of 1lac 50 thousand in the month of july delivery is in the month of september will my sales order blocked or whether it will go smoothly. what are the configuration settings i have to do in this scenario. Whether sales order will block or not I need clarification on that

Thanks & Regards

Points will be rewarded

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will block the sales order provided you should flag the block check box against the dynamic credit check..

While defining the dynamic credit check you select the "reaction" and the check the "block" against respective credit check.......

Reward if helpful

Regards

Harsh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i am sure you know how dynamic credit check is calculated

list of open sales orders + list of open delivery doc's + list of open billing doc's + list of billing doc's posted into acc'g but for which we have not recieved the payment...

you must have seen a field called horizon while defining dynamic credit check

normally it will be in months

example:

its august now -

> i am creating a sales order for which the delivery date is after 3 months

if in the horizon field i give as 2 months,, then the above sales order is not considered for availability check...

because the date of delivery is more than that specified in that horizon field

reward if helpfull

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

u told dynamic check as 2 months. what does it mean?is it horizon period? if so then the document may not be blocked because the horizon period caliculates the credit check by considering open items in next two monts. check the exact delivary date. im not sure of this correct me if i wrong

reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rack,

It will block the sales order.........

Please go through the following link, it might be clear your doubt..

http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sapsd.htm

Regards,

Reddy.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The order will be blocked. Since the credit limit is one lac and the document under creation is for 1.5 lacs, the document will be blocked (it depends on the configuration). Apart from all the open values the system also adds up the value of the document under creation while doing the credit check.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As far as I understand, in the dynamic credit check the only dynamic part is open sales orders and not delivery/billing docs..however, the credit check is against the sum amount of open sales orders(till next 2 mons)deliverybilling docs--so it'll go into block. There is no limit on the delivery or billing docs.

Rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

whether it will block the sales order or not. I am not clear about the answer.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

It'll block the Sales Order.

Rgds,

Raghu.