cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Axis SOAP Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a SOAP receiver and am using the HTTP (Axis) Transport protocol. The reason for this being that the web service expects a web service security token with username and password.

I have loaded aii_af_axisprovider.sda with the mandatory .jar files as well as the wss4j optional .jar file.

I am using Basic authentication and have specified the the username and password. The 'Keep XI Headers' box has also been ticked.

However, I getting the following error:

"WSDoAllReceiver: Request does not contain required Security header"

Does anyone know what this could be? I am already specifying the username and password in the SOAP adapter. Do I need to specify this elsewhere?

Also, does anyone know I can view the SOAP messages being sent to the web service?

Thanks,

Krishneel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sill a little unsure about this handler that is required? Could someone please elaborate..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hope you have ticked Message Security check box in SOAP recv comm channel, and also check your receiver agreement step....

- Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im not sure what you mean by the "message security check box"? I dont see that anywhere. I am using XI 7.0.

Do I have to make any changes on the 'module' tab of the communication channel?

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to create the sda as you have then write a handler to add those values

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please give me an example on how to write this handler or point me to an existing one?

Thanks,

Krishneel.