cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF02- No a/c document- Wrong Businee Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

I created an invoice but for this No accounting document is generated.

when i try to to release manually by going VF02, system is showing the errroe like " Wrong Business Area"

Can any one tell me the reason

Cheers,

Sumith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sumith

Business area are assigned in the following areas

- T.Code OBB6 : Assign Business Area to Consolidation business area

- T.Code OVF2 : Define Rules by Sales Area

- T.Code ovf0 : Assign Business Area to Plant and Division

- T.Code OVF1 : Assign Business Area by Sales Area

Check in the above areas, where and whether you have assigned properly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Earliar i have not Maintained the following assignments for Business area for existing plants. I did not get any accounting document error.

T.Code OBB6 : Assign Business Area to Consolidation business area

T.Code OVF1 : Assign Business Area by Sales Area

Recently we created new plant & new business area. when i give this plant in the sales order, the accounting document is not generated at the time of invoice creation.

So what could be the reason

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

You will have to assign the newly created plant to the Sales organization and the Distribution Channel so that it will become a delivering plant.Then create the business area as explained before.The the accounting entries get created.

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raghav,

already i assigned new plant to the Sales organization and the Distribution Channel, still the problem is coming.

Cheers,

Sumith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Ensure that the Plant is also assigned to the company code and assign the Account determination procedure to the billing type.For this, the path is SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Account Assignment/Costing>Define and Assign Account Determination Procedures.

Regards,

Raghav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Business area could be derived from a) combination of Plant and item division b) Business area by sales area.

Assign your division to the delivering plant to form the business area in the IMG. Then your problem will be solved.

Regards,

Raghav