cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction Of Condition Types in Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can anybody give me a User Exit which will restrict me from entering a Condition Type manually in the order after it has been created with reference to a qoutation. The condition types will be manual only - it is a business requirement.

Answers will be rewarded.

Rgds,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try to explain the scenario completely.........

It is assumed that in your case a quotation is created in whcih a condition type is entered manually and when u copy this quotation into a order u dont want the user to change this condition type ( should not be operated manually ).

In copy controls from quotation to order maintain relavant condition at item cat level .

and operate two different pricing procedures one for quotation another for order .keep ur con type in quotation as manual and in order as automatic.( remove maunal entry tick ).

Relavant setting at conditiontype level manual entries should also be checked.

Check this out if it works avoid USEREXIT. other wise u can operate the above scenario in MV45AFZZ.

Regards,

Kiran.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess user-exit can be avoided in this case.

But in case you require then, refer my weblog.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You dont need to use different pricing procedure.

In the Copy control in VTAA for QT to OR and for item category AGN (assuming you are using all standard stuff), make the pricing type 'E' and then you wont be able to make any changes to any condition type (though the Tax condition types are excluded in this rule)

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear ravi,

You need to maintain two different pricing procedure based on the order type . keep DPP is different from quotation type DPP , and assign the pricing procedure ,remove manual condition flag from order related pricing procedure, sothat user can be able to change in order.

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

U have got the scenario right, the end user should not be able to change the condition and more importantly he should not be able to enter any other condition types manually.

Plesae reply,

Ravi Teja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the pricing procedure there is a field for mannual entry, plese check that field. so that u can enter manually only

if u want to copy from quatation , then maintain two pricing procedures for both doc types having difference in the doc pricing procedure

cheers