cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

truck no and name has to be shown in delivery challan output

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

my senarios is in delivery challan output the truck no and the transporter name has to be appeared on the delivery challan.

pls help me in this regard.

very urgent.

with regards,

rahim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are different ways of capturing Truck No & transporter name in output.

• In Delivery header > Shipment, there is field name "Means of Transport ID"(LIKP-TRAID). You can use this field to capture truck no. For transporter name you can cofigure a new parter id as transporter and from there you can capture transporter name.

• If you are using Transportation, there is field called "External identification 1"(VTTK-EXTI1). You can use this field to capture truck no. For transporter name you can use field "FwdAgent"(VTTK-TDLNR).

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

i have also tried out this one also but i am not getting this.

i will tellmy requirement in my delivery challan out put

i need the frieght charges along with the truck no and the transporter name.

please help me in this this is very urgent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

but i need it in output of hte delivery challan. pls reply me asap.

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using LD00 output type to generate Delivery challan?

Is smartform "LE_SHP_DELNOTE" is assigned to output type LD00?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

through t-code LEC1, we can enter the details about the truck like time, licence plate and driver

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

i have added a new partner function forwarding agent, then also i am not getting.

my client requirement is in the delivery challan along with the frieght it has to be mentioned the truck no and the transporter name.

please show me the answer be cause we have to go for the testing.

with regards,

rahim

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahim,

You also need to do the changes in your SAPscript/Smartform to get the Truck no & transpoter name to appear in your output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

but i want the truck no filed TRATY and the transportername has to be appeared when we save the delivery docuemnt automatically pls help in regards this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In delivery the route is determined. the route has the mode of transport. and the kilometer you are shipping.

here in delivery text shold be maintained for manual input of truck number. the same text should be appeared on the delivery challan.

thanks

kunlta