cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment cost trf to billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know the settings for transferring the shipment cost to billing document using transportation module. I have made the setting of copy control from delivery to billing as 'F' in the price source. I need to know what more settings need to be done?

Thanks & Regards

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi u need to maintain the frieght condition types in the shipment cost in the sales order pricing procedure also and u need to mark them as satistical.

An article available on help.sap.com this will help u a lot..

-Reward If Helpful.

-Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sudheer,

Thanks for your reply. I have maintained a condition type ZB90 in freight pricing procedure & marked it as statistical & in sales pricing procedure I have maintained a condition type ZB20 and marked it as manual, but when I am creating the billing document after shipment cost it says that the shipment cost determination incomplete.

What more settings need to be maintained?

Thanks & Regards

Aravind

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aravind,

Please go through this SAP Help link it will help you about how to bill the shipment cost to the customer.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/5f/e411bb044411d2bf5d0000e8a7386f/frameset.htm

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to maintain the same condition type in both transportation pricing and sales order pricing and the condition type in sales order pricing is marked as statistical.U also need to maintain the Sales Order Pricing Procedure as Transaction Specific.i.e in v/08 u need to mark the checkbox for Sales Order Pricing Procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

Iam able to see the condition type in the billing document, but the amount is not copied, the amount is zero in the billing document, the condition type has occured 4 times whereas there is only one item in the Sales order, delivery.

Thanks & Regards

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi can I know who will be assigning the Shipment Cost in the ShipCost Document?Freight Forwarder Itself only I think...See u have maintained the Price Source as'F' it means the frieght entered in the shipcost document will be copied to the billing document...u r saying the condition types having nil values it means shipment cost might not be entered still.... have a look at the shipcost atonce.....

-Reward If Helpful.

-Sudheer