cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount Setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xpert,

Can anybody guide me on how to solve my price condition problem. I have 2 different condition but both is applied for the same material and customer even i have put the order reason for one of the condition but the system still take the best discount for that particular customer.

see the following example:

Discount 1: 35% (with order reason)

Customer A

buy Material A with Material Pricing Group X

Discount 2:42% (no order reason)

Customer A

buy Material A with Material Pricing Group X

please help me....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello..

maintain a field order reason in the access seq and maintai the record accordingly....

reg

vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you make it more clear. you want to get the best condition or you do not want to get the best one?

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the subroutine you must have the structure XKOMV, so, search with a READ TABLE for the two conditions (for condition A, READ TABLE xkomv WITH KEY kschl = 'B' and so on), so, if they are in a same time, compare the field KBETR and the worst conditions set the value SY-SUBRC = 4 (ie: it doesnt work).

I hope this helps you,

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Arijeet,

Actually I want the system to pick up the best price but with condition where the order reason and other criteria match. My problem is even if we already set the order reason system still pick up other condition which is no order reason maintain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I feel that u should go for Condition Exclusion.

That would help u solve the problem.

There u can chose the most faviurable of the 2 condition records etc...

Hope this solves ure problem.

Cheerzz..

Subbzz.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a VOFM subroutine that control it and set it for these conditions in your procedure in field Reqt.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnks for your reply Eduardo,

Can u xplain what is the VFOM and how to create it?

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The notes 356737,327220,28683 and 156230 will help you.

This link will be useful too: http://saptechsolutions.com/pdf/InsideVOFM.pdf. If you want to know more about VOFM you can see http://www.saptechsolutions.com/pdf/VOFMCopyRequirementRoutines.pdf.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Eduardo