cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make Sales Office an Editable Field in VF01 and VF02

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement to make a Sales Office field (VBRP-VKBUR) an editable field in my billing document (VF01 and VF02).

I've checked the IMG and checked this forum, but I havent' found any solution yet.

Could you please help me out?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can change a field as input or not input field in Userexit USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION

in program RV60AFZZ.

Maybe this will help to solve the problem.

Regards

Claudia

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Having the sales office same in sales order and billing document sounds logical. As a good practice, booking of sales through Billing generation should happen for the sales office who has actually procurred the order. i.e. raised the sales order. You should never have one office procurring the order and other office taking the credit of the same through invoicing. And therefore SAP freezes the sales office field at the billing document level.

If at all you need to change the sales office, you should change it at Sales order level and then generate the Billing document.

Also some clients have their pricing based on the sales office. In such cases, changing sales office at billing level will affect the pricing and customer will definitely not accept the deviation in price while booking the order and at billing levels.

This requirement therefore should not be entertained.

Regards,

Peeyoosh.

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot make Sales Office field as editable at the time of Billing document.

But you can get Sales office get determined based on some condition at the time of Creating billing document. You can write a ABAP code in Copy control routine at Item Category level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jenny,

Basically the Sales Office is getting copied from the Sales Order in your Invoice so as per Standard SAP, system will make the field grey and you will not be able to make any changes in the Invoice.

What you can do is try what has already been told already that go for ABAP enhancements.

Regards,

N