cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download support package failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir:

My system is IDES ERP2005, since I need to import the Best Practice package, it says I should update the SPAM utility to ver. 26, and my system's SPAM is ver. 21, so I try to download SAPKD70026 or above through my Solution Manager machine.

I have configured a new Solution by TCode:sulotion_manager, when I use Maintenance Optimizer, at the step 2:"Select Files", it brings a new browser for login as the usual Service Market page and seems ready for download, but I could not find the Entry about SAPKD700xx, and even I try to download a package that I could see, the package would just be in the Approval List but not in the Download Basket.

My question is, as I use Solution Manager or go to webpage directly for downloading package, this situation is the same, packages I want just stay in the Approval List but not in Download Basket for download like before....

I hope someone could kindly help my question.

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem is you are not going further

after that step if you prceed further in solutionmanager you will find confirm packages step

please follow below link for more details on MO

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/304f52c1-3aae-2910-6081-8d1deace...

Samrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you still have the same issue, add the required files to your download basket and go to confirm files in download section in the optimizer.

Thanks!

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, as I sent message to SAP for register my saprouter machine, and I got the reply and instructions for config saprouter, after go through those steps, now my Solution Manager finally could pass the connection test for RFC SAP-OSS, SAP-OSS-LIST-O01 and SAPOSS, these 3 RFC all use the same config as follows:

Technical Settings-->

Target System: OSS

Msg.Server: /H/192.168.10.22/S/sapdp99/H/194.39.131.34/S/sapdp99/H/oss001

Group: EWA

Logon&Security-->

Client:001

User: <S User ID> (for SAP-OSS, SAP-OSS-LIST-O01 )

OSS_RFC ( just for SAPOSS )

They all test OK, but unfortunally when I go to #Confirm Files in Download Basket#, it just shows:

"Error during call of SAP back end system (see long text)",

so I still can not download the Approve List files in Download Basket.

I just need a package "SAPKD70026" or newer, for import BestPractice package, but work so long

I hope someone could guide me what I missing else, thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks kaleem for your response:

I config the SAP-OSS RFC as following:

Technical Setting-->Target System:OSS, Msg Server:

/H/192.168.10.22/S/sapdp99/H/147.204.2.5/S/sapdp99/H/oss001

Group:EWA

Logon&Security--> use my S user ID

192.168.10.22 is my saprouter machine, but the connection test is still fail, how can I resolve it ?

Does our saprouter machine's IP should register to SAP or else?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your connection string looks good . You have to send your IP to SAP if you haven't done so.

Thanks

Prince Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your kindly response, when I go through "Confirm Files for Download ", it shows "Error during call of SAP back end system (see long text)".

I had searched some OOS-NOTES doc for RFC config, but the SAP-OSS or SAPOSS RFC all just could not been test successfully, I am confused about the RFC config, hope someone could guide me for that, thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank

1) Please check the RFC cnnection SAPOSS, see if it's working.

2) In the trx Solution_manager from the menu bar settings->Global Settings

3) Assign the marketplace-id that has the authorization to download softwares.

you can assign the S-user id in SPRO also .

http://www.sap.com/korea/services/pdf/Solman_4.0_Maintenance_Optimizer_Setup_Guide.pdf.

4) then confirm all the packages in the download basket

Regards

Kaleem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here are the steps I use to download:

1. Goto service.sap.com and select the package I want, add to download package.

2. Run solution manager, transaction solution_manager, this should display the download basket - items in both download and approve list are displayed.

3. Select everything and click "confirm" - this will move all download items to the download basket.

4. Run download manager to download the support pack.

Works like a charm every time.