cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

parameter SAPNETUSID at transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I've created a message for customer in the Solution Manager system with notif_create transaction and I go to to transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR to manage messages, so I select the message I edit to add/delete description/SAP Notes... when I want send the message to SAP, I press At the action button select u201ASend Notification to SAPu2018satellite system. So at the status bar a message appears "Action Send Message to SAP performed when saving", I save and this pop-up error appears:

"The system could not find your SAP customer notification system user" at the help info types:

"The system could not find your SAP customer notification system user

Message no. DNO150

Diagnosis

The parameter SAPNETUSID that is required for communication with SAP is not maintained in your user master record..."

The user which I'm logged has this parameter at the su01->sapuser->parameters->SAPNETUSID value is s-user which ist the same that I've in the aisuer transaction.

The Sold-To Party user and Reported by in the message also have this parameter(SAPNETUSID) with the s-user value in the aisuser transaction

Please could you help me?

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

The message is wrong.

Parameter SAPNETUSID is no longer used in SolMan 7.0.

You need to assign the S-user to the SU01 user via transaction AISUSER.

We will soon publish some collective SAP Notes, which will fix all known erors, ensure correct configuration (BC Sets, important settings, Prio 1 forwarding outside business hours).

These SAP Note are currently piloted with few partners.

Regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruediger,

So, I understand reading your reply that I can´t send message to SAP until publish some SAP Notes, is that correct? that I've only wait SAP delivery Note, and I haven't make any modifications.

On the other hand, I've follow the SAP document delivered at http://service.sap.com/solutionmanager->; Information for VARs, ASPs and AHPs -> Training Documents -> How to create a meesage for customer at this document the last steps type about:

11.- action button select u201ASend Notification to SAPu2018

12.- Finaly save the message to send the message to SAP here is when I've the popup error

Regards,

Raul

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

sending to SAP will work also without the mentioned SAP Notes.

As I wrote, check table AISUSER with transaction AISUSER.

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruediger,

Apologize me, but I don't understand you when you type that "check table AISUSER with transaction AISUSER"...

At the transaction AISUSER I've several entries, one is:

User SAP Customer Number Contact Person

GRUPOTEC 474839 1356034 (this is the S-User)

On the other hand, How I am able to assign the S-User to the su01 user?? as you indicated me

Regards and Thanks

Raul,

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> We will soon publish some collective SAP Notes, which will fix all known erors, ensure correct configuration (BC Sets, important settings, Prio 1 forwarding outside business hours).

> These SAP Note are currently piloted with few partners.

We have released the following SAP Notes to all customer (relevant for VARs). That's the our new strategy:

1) Correct all known errors.

Apply all relevant known SAP Notes (SNOTE + manual steps)

Note 1023598 - SAP Solution Manager Service Desk für Service Provider

2) Ensure a correct configuration.

Run configuration report Z_VAR_CONFIG for ST 400 15 - 17

Note 1225682 - Report for VAR Configuration for SP15 - SP17

This SAP Note is also referenced in SAP Note 1023598.

For your information, already included in SAP Note 1225682:

Configure P1 automatic forwarding configuration

(Configuration file provided as a transport attached to the note to

allow automatic configuration through report Z_VAR_CONFIG)

Note 1084744 - Problems with the automatic function 'Send to SAP'

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruediger,

Thanks for your reply, I'm going to review these SAP Notes, because now I've a problem with transaction crm_dno_order when Iive filled the message and I want forward it to SAP, I press button "actions" appears at the bar status:

There are no actions in the worklist

Message no. SPPF_VIEW_CRM101

Could you help me?

Thanks and Regards

Raul