cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update BKORM table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a form printing out the customer invoices (print program: ZRFKORD50). When the invoice is printed out the 2nd time, I need to put a "DUPLICATE" on the form. How do I check if the invoice is already printed out? The information I got from the functional consultant is the BKORM table. However, the form is not updating the BKORM table. Is there a way to update the BKORM table? Or is there another way to check if the form is already printed out previously?

Thanks.

Lily

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which transaction you are using to print the invoices.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

I directly execute the program. It's a modified print program from RFKORD50. However, i've tested the RFKORD50, it's not updating the table either.

Thanks.

Lily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the NAST table with OBJKY field as the document no and checked the no of entries in it for the already printed documents.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes. I have checked the table NAST, and there is no entries for the invoice document that's already been printed out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a functional module to update the BKORM table?

Thanks.

Lily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may have to manually update this table. Otherwise maintain a 'Z' table and keep updating that whenever you print an invoice. Then you can check this table and print 'DUPLCIATE' if an entry is found in the table.

Regards,

Subramanian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a functional module to update the BKORM table?

Thanks.

Lily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To check for whether the document is been printed earlier also please check the NAST table for the no. of entries for the document no.

In the print program add a logic to determine the no of times the document was printed and check a flag and then pass this flag to the smartform interface.

In the smartform use a window to print ORIGINAL or COPY with the flag value.

I mean if the flag is 0 then ORIGINAL and if it is greater than 0 then COPY.

I hope this is clear.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've checked the NAST table, there is nothing corresponds to the invoice documents previously printed out.

Is there another table to check?