Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver Certification

former_member205363
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We came from Java / J2EE Technologies, doing project on WebDynPro, Portal. We wanted to do NetWeaver Certification and having options like

1) SAP Certified Development Associate - Java with SAP NetWeaver 7.0,

2) SAP Certified Development Consultant SAP NetWeaver 2004 Web Application Development Focus JAVA ..........

If any one already did Netweaver Certification, please let us know which is suitable and provide material to prepare.

Thanks in advance,

Lakshmi Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member205363
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi Prasad,

I have done SAP Certified Development Associate - Java with SAP NetWeaver 7.0 last yr in TechEd.

If u know Wedbynpro then u can go for this certification. Its course contains, webdynrpo basics, nwdi, core java, servlets, jco, ejb, jms and webservices.In my exam there were 13sections related to these topics and overall passing % was around 60. Questions were from course books itself but these are not straight forward qs. They check ur knowledge by asking indirect qs. U can have multiple choice qs n single choice. Mostly multiple choice. The course books n there contents are:

JA100- core java and jco,eco fundamentals

JA300 -EJB ,SAP NetWeaver Application Server Java system Architecture,Servlets and JSP

JA331-Providing and Consuming Web Services,Java Mail API, JMS,Java Connector Architecture/SAP Java resource adapter

JA310-WebDynpro for Java development

JA340SAP NWD Infrastructure

JA320-SAP Java Persistence Framework

These books are provided to ppl who attend SAP training or u can purchase from SAP. Sharing of these is not allowed. U can also study the topics from help n sdn.

I dnt know much bout SAP Certified Development Consultant SAP NetWeaver 2004 Web Application Development Focus JAVA but this is also more or less same.Might be there are some prerequisites for giving this certi as its development consultant certification.

Reward point for helpful answer.

Thanks& Regards

Priyanka

former_member205363
Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prianka,

I am want to appear for the Same Exam what you had Attended in Last TechEd.

But Basically i am an ABAP Guy and now i am working on Netweaver project on Visual Composer from one and half year.

The Runtime of VC is Webdynpro thats why i want to do this Certfication.

My Qusetion is:

am i able to do this and is it right choice for me?

and if you have any model questions or previous Exams questions Plz forward to me

at govindunagotla at gmail

Thank you in advance

Govindu

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Govind,

Y dnt u go for ABAP certification wen u were in ABAP. Anyway you can give this exam as it covers Webdynrpo basics and JDI as well as java and beans which u can use in WebDynpro. I dnt know wat all certifications are available this yr in teched, but u can chk this link to find if sm other certification suits u more:

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationfinder.epx?context=%5b%5b101%7c%7c%...

Also for TechEd ,while registering ,they will first ask ur profile with relevant SAP exp and minimum 6Mnths exp in the certi course u r undertaking. Based on dat they approve u for certification.So be sure you have some Webdynpro and EJB exp to write if u can.

Regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Am working in Webdynpro since a year.I would like to go for the certification you did. I wanted to know if you have link to any MOCK test for the same so as to know what questions are asked for the same.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Ishita

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ishita,

u will not find any mock tests for the certi. However there is one blog which can help u in prep.I will find that blog and update here. I study from the course books and frm sdn. Jst go through the topics mentioned in exam and be clear about them specifically EJBs and JDI. Many qs are asked frm these.

Regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Thnaks for reply.I'll wait for the link to the blog.

Regards

Ishita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Can you give the url for the blog which you talked about.

Thanks...