cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUI Problem - Very very Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in a great trouble to address the below issue, however my Manager (HARI SADU) making this issue is very critical.

My clinet is using SAP GUI 640 with support patch level 23 and all the remaining team members are using same. By mistaken I have installed SAP GUI 710 and accessed client Dev, Qua & Prod system with GUI 710. In all these systems I have used RSA1 (T-code) screen and I did not perform any thing there. However my Manager is complaining about some of "SYSTEM GENERATED PROGRAMS' were corrupted and asking me to find a solution to restore them in Production system. Even I dont know where we can get this information, and he is aksing me do patch work before client identifies this problem. So, I thought It would be possible that without informing to client we can revert back all the things. Pls let me know what are the impacts and how to minimise those impacts arose becoz of GUI changes.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. Gui is only "Client" , and if you login under 710 gui It could not change anything! (If you did not change anything yourself, like RRMX t-code with new "Analyzer"). Check particularly that works incorrectly. Regards.