Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM-QM integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

i finding one problem........

after making GR, material is in Quality stock but there is no insp. lot in QA32, my material is activated with 01 insp. type......... why there is no insp. lot?

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for all std settings in Materail Master,Plan.

Also for checking the same just reverse the GRN.

Make once again GRN You should get inspection lot.

If it is not there it means there is master data issue of settings.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thax. to everyone for replies.........

Hello Craig,

this is 01 Insp type........GR against PO.

Ajay

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are doing a GR from purchase order right? Or is this from a production order?

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Check GRN date & time and Inpection active Date and time.

If the Inspection active after the GRN date & time means system will not generate any inspection lot.

If it is like this Go to MB1B use Mvt type 321 and clear the stock.

Check and give the feedback.

Regards,

Babusingh.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thax. for the replies.....

Hi thyagarajan,

it is active..........

hi Shymal,

actually i hv written above that matl. is activated with 01 type!!!

Isabelle,

i chked QA32/33 there is no lot........

also i chkd Movt type in Customz. QM is active for 101 movt..........

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Then it may also possible that at the time of GR some one had manually selected the stock to be posted in QI, be selecting the option available at "Where" in the field "Stock Type"

And then activated the inspection type through QA08,

Else it's not possible that lot don't generate. hence all the mandatory settings maintained as per your brief.

SO

To cross check it check what is the status in of field "STOCK TYPE" in the line item details under tab Delivery in Purchase Order.

Regards,

Shyamal

0 Kudos

Hello Ajay,

you would only see the correct status of the inspection lot in QA03 for example. If a lot has the status created it is not displayed in QA32/33 this is fact.

Regards,

Isabelle

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Quick correction... Created lots ARE displayed in QA32/33. They are not displayed in other worklists such as QE51n.

The actual status of the lot may not show on the main worklist screen unless the display variant is set up to display the system status field. I believe the status field is normally shown however in the SAP delivered display variant.

If lots with CRTD status are not being displayed in QA32/33 then it maybe because a status profile has been selected in the selection screen that is not allowing lots with CRTD status to be displayed.

I usually create a status profile that allows only lots with a CRTD status to be displayed. This is then used by lab managers and power users to easily search each day for lots that get created but have problems.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correctly stated Craig, CRTD lots displayed in QA32/33. Unless you have changed the STD layout.

Dear Ajay,

Now check one more thing that if the lot would be created then it will be displayed in the GR itself.

Go to display mode of that GR (material document), Item details, here there is one tab named "Quantity", If the lot would be created with GR then in this screen a button named "InspLot" will be visible.

With best regards,

Shyamal.

0 Kudos

Hello Ajay,

could you plese first of all ensure that the inspection lot has the status released and not created.

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Go to MM02, QM view, Inspection set up and check whether the check box "ACTIVE" is ticked or not.

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check whether you have activated the post to inspection stock is activated in the material master QM view

regards

thyagarajan