cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calculate freight in billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

my client has not charged customers frieght until now and want to introduce freight charge to customers and implement that pricing procedure of freight on basis of sorg, dc, sales docu type, sales district and number of deliveries on a order type. they r not using transportation module and have to implement in sd delivery and billing document.

any suggestions of implementing this solution in sd would be highly thankful.

thank you guys.

regards,

gopi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Craete a condition record for your Freight condition type.

Insert your Freight condition type in your Pricing procedure.

Check your Access sequence assigned to your condition type and the accesses & condition tables assigned to your access sequence are correct or not.

Now in the condition type , your freight condition type will feature in your sales order.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

yes i found those records thank you pradyumna and basavaraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The fields you have mentioned like Sales Org, Distribution channel, incoterms are very much there in the allowed list of fields.

Please check in IMG- SD- BASIC FUNCTIONS - PRICING CONTROL-DEFINE CONDITION TABLEs

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pradyunna,

thanks for ur suggestion, i am trying to create a condition table in sap img i am not able to get my required fields to create a table, on right hand side of screen i am not able to see fields i want, for example sorg, dc, incoterms etc. can u explain me how to create that and assign them in sap img, in detail or any link would be highly appreciated.

Thank you,

regards,

gopi.