Dear all

What is the function of "QAC2" transaction.please guide me with some example

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad

I think Isabelle is reffering to the QAC1 transaction. QAC2 is used if you want to move material from one plant and/or storage location to another, when the material is still in inspection stock. This you cannot do from transactions in IM or WM, only via QAC2.

Regards

Jan Erik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jan

u r right but it will transfer the stock to the other store but in QI stock type.if i want to post the stock in unrestricted of 2nd store from QI of 1st store.what should we do

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think you can transfer from inspection stock in Plant 1 to unrestricted in Plant 2 in one step.

First you have to post to unrestricted in Plant 1 (via inspection lot), then you use transaction MB1B, movement type 301 to transfer to unrestricted in Plant 2.

Regards

Jan Erik

Former Member
0 Kudos

not the plant2,within the same plant but store2

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is the same. You still use MB1B and movement type 301. Just make receiving plant the same as sending plant.

Jan Erik

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear jan

is it possible that we can transfer material from QI stock to some other stock type without UD or posting from QM

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only way is that you choose not to activate GR inspection for the material.

You can still post the material to inspection stock during GR, by ticking check box "Post to inspection stock".

Then you can post directly from inspection stock to unrestricted using MB1B and movement type 321.

Jan Erik

0 Kudos

Hello Ahmad,

the transaction QAC2 is used to correct the actual inspection lot quantity for stock relevant inspection lots.

Example an early 04 inspection lot was created for a production order and the GR from production was done. -> The number of recieved units is less than in the original production order -> Using the transaction QAC2 I can correct the stock for this inspection lot.

This is only possible as long as no results have been recorded.

I hope that this answers your question.

Regards,

Isabelle