cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM-collective UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I want to make collective d for 10 lots as Accepted.when i go to the QA 16,i set here UD code A for all lots but how can i define that insp. lot stock will be sent to the unrestricted of a specific storage location.and then run cillective UD.please guide me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Ahmed,

due to the given UD-code you would determine that the stock moves to unrestricted use, from there you can use standard inventory postings to move the material. i. e. MB01 or MIGO

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

At the time of collective UD system takes the posting from the UD code customizing setting as where the system moves the material like for standard A code posting will be in unrestricted stock & storage location it will bring from the GR material document which u have put while doing GR.

Cheers,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar

Thanks for replying.please tell me where i have to go in customizing.and secondly explain me how it 'll select storage location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Go QS51 and selected required selected set at plant level Combination (Usage Decision: 3 and Plant code). and click codes than assign stock posting proposal to the concern UD code (To Unrestricted Use....) and tick stock screen background.

Check and give the feedback.

Regards,

Babusingh.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Use T Code QS51 & enter catalog type 3 , ur plant & select all selected set.Then select the code group & in selected set codes in posting proposal UD select which posting you required.If you want the same to happen when you are taking a decision from QA11transaction & on saving system will do the posting according to the code selected in UD code then only select stock screen background tick.

As for storage location as i said it will pick the one you entered while doing GR in tx migo.

Cheers,

Tushar