cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

list the intercompany billing numbers from sale order numbers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

suppose i have a set of sale order numbers. is there any report can list the intercompany billing numbers related to those sale order numbers? i don't want to use VA03 because it can display only one sale order number.

thank you very much,

Anek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can create query and solve it.

use vbfa,vbrk

Anil

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anek,

Run the transaction code VA05. Click on the Further Selection Criteria, Select the check box 'Sales Document Type' and click OK. System will ask for the Sale Document Type. ENter the inter company Document Type, Press Enter and select the date range press Enter.

System will list the orders.

Hope it helps. Let me know whether it resolves you issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anek,

Use the transaction code VA05 to display the list of sales order. I think this will fullfill your requirement.

Let me know If I am correct......

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anek

Either you can see the document flow via VA03. Alternatively, you have to develop a zee report from table VBFA, where input the sale order reference in [Preceding Doc] and input M in the field [Subs doc categ]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with SE11 there u give table name as VBRK and then give document type as intercompany IV then execute where it will give all the information which u required

Also please try with SE11 and table name is VBFA document flow table where u can get this information..

Regards

sankar

Edited by: sankar sankar on Jul 14, 2008 1:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sankar,

thank you very much for you reply. my problem is in case of end user, they have no authorization to view a table via SE11 or SE16. so i would like to know that which standard report can list the intercompany billing as i mentioned.

best regards,

Anek