cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I need your help for the following scenario.

I want to create a invoice like proforma invoice. eg

I am having a sale order for 50 Tones.I want to take 50 % advance from the customer.Hence I want to create invoice only for these 50 %.How to map this scenario in SAP?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shrikant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alpesh,

Thanks for reply.

Can you explain it in detail? I mean how to create routine for copying control?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Shrikant,

For creating custom copying requirements for copying control, plz go to VOFM>copying reqmnts>billing documents.

I hope this helps.

Rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

My purpose to create this invoice is for asking customer to pay in advance.It is like proforma invoice.I tried it with proforma invoice but I am facing one problem here.When I am creating proforma invoice with reference to the sale order the system is not allowing me to change the quantity as this field is grey.

Regards,

Shrikant

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP Standard, for Billing document processing system does not allow to change the quantity.

But you can get your requirement fulfilled by using work around in Copy control routine(Data VBRK/VBRP) at Item category level.

In that routine you can get Proforma invoice quantity to get calculated as per your requirement for your Proforma Invoice type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1. In the pricing procedure place the condition type AZWR - which is the down payment.

2. Do the Account determination if you have new account key and g/l account.

3. create a sales order.

4. check the condition type AZWR is automatically appears and get substracted from the price.

5. invoice the sales order. see the accounting document.

thanks

Kuntla