SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ENancement in Move-Out Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've enhanced the Move-Out Screen with custom fields(CI_EVER). I need to populate the same in the contract (CI_EVER). But unable to do so. I'm trying the same in the exit stated below.

How and what to set the value of Y_HANDLE to so the same ?

FUNCTION EXIT_SAPLES20_006.

*"----

""Lokale Schnittstelle:

*" IMPORTING

*" VALUE(X_VERTRAG) LIKE EVER-VERTRAG

*" VALUE(X_WMODE) LIKE REGEN-WMODE

*" VALUE(X_UPD_ONLINE) LIKE REGEN-UPD_ONLINE

*" VALUE(X_NO_DIALOG) LIKE REGEN-NO_DIALOG

*" VALUE(X_EVER) TYPE ISU01_CONTRACT-EVER

*" VALUE(X_AUTO) TYPE ISU01_CONTRACT_AUTO

*" EXPORTING

*" VALUE(Y_HANDLE) LIKE REGEN-HANDLE

*" EXCEPTIONS

*" DATA_INCONSISTENCY

*" NOT_AUTHORIZED

*" FOREIGN_LOCK

Documentation of the Exit:-

The function module EXIT_SAPLES20_006 is the OPEN function module for the customer enhancement EMDK0001. This module opens the dependent object for the object enhancement. It also reads the data.

Since the structure of the application data in the development class EE01 (master data) is not known, the data cannot be forwarded. It therefore stays in the local memory of the function group. If several instances of an object class are to be processed, a handle (an object reference) must be returned to the calling program.

1 REPLY 1

former_member229976
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

please see note 668345 - it describes quite good which exits need to be used. You should consider the following exits: EXIT_SAPLES20_005/EXIT_SAPLES20_004, EXIT_SAPLES20_007, EXIT_SAPLES20_008 and EXIT_SAPLES20_009. There are some FAQs answered in this note - which should be used to write data to the contract. BUT - as you are doing something at the move-out screen where usually the contract is "stopped", please see notes 593242 and 152498 for details on this.

KR

Uwe