cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files are disappeared

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the receiver File communication channel , I have a unique problem.

the settings are in Append Mode with Ignore as empty message handling setting.

When i execute a success IDOC the record is written into file.

When i excute a error message at Adapter Engine level, the file is getting disappeared.

Let me know what the error would be.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is an OSS note already raised for this. Seems like need to apply patch for SP15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anandha

It is cache problem. Please perform the cache refresh

Regards

Abhishek Mahajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Are you sure it is cache problem.

At adapter level, where there is an error, why should it pick up the file which is already created and make it disappear. Please also find the error message.

MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'Conversion configuration error: Unknown structure '' found in document', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error)': java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'Conversion configuration error: Unknown structure '' found in document', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error)'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Messages are failed in Adapter level. Better check the message format.

Thanks,

Boopathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boopathi,

I dont worry about the error messages in adapter. But, all my previous success records which were in the file gets deleted. That is my biggest worry.

When i checked the adapter log, it tries to process the file and finds that the format is wrong and retries.

But, why is it deleting the file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are using FCC at Receiver CC then for a time being just try to create a xml file because there could be a FCC problem.

Format problem (error) comes whenever you have some configuration related issue in your CC.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

sarvesh,

I think no one has understood my problem

Assume i have 10 idocs, and there is a format error in the 8th idoc.

For the 7 idocs, it has created successful record, but due to format error in the 8th idoc, the whole file gets deleted.

My processing parameter is in append mode. Let me know what to do in this case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sure there is something wrong with your Receiver CC. Because while using append mode if the incoming file does not have any value then it will not delete the existing records in it.

In my opinion since you do not have much option left therefore create new Receiver CC (do not copy from old CC) and then try. I hope this time you will get success.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This could be cache problem. Deactivate & activate the CC and do the cache refresh. I hope it solves the problem.