cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

display/copy project standards document types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When defining a project (tcode SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN), tab Project Standards, subtab Documentation types, button Project Template, my display and copy buttons are grey, therefore no way to display and/or copy templates provided by SSM (e.g. BPP business process prodedure). I'd rather prefer to copy them into Z versions, instead of changing the originals, which is the only thing I can do at this point.

May this be an authorization problem? Does anyone else has the same problem? Am I looking in the wrong place to do that?

SSM 700, SP15

Thanks,

jp

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean Paul,

Did you click on the button 'Project Template' at centre-right bottom on the tab 'Documentation Types'.

If so, it will open up another window titled 'Change (Template/)Implementation Project Templates'.

In this window, you can select the Document Type provided by SAP, open it and save it as your own Document Template and later 'Import' against your custom Z document type.

I am also, however, amused by certain icons turning up in 'grey' mode - copy, duplicate line, move, export, replace etc.

I will update this post if I have any other updates.

Best regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for that answer. What do you exactly mean by "open it and save it as your own Document Template". When selecting one of the document type provided I do not have the option "open" anywhere, I only have in the matchcode "document template" below the following options:

1. create using editor

2. import

3. change

4. delete

by using change (the most similar to open) I do not have any option such as "save as" neither, I could save (actually I did with one type) and he will directly overwrite the one provided by SAP.

Anyhow, it can't be so dificult to copy standard entries!

Thanks again,

regards,

jp

Answers (0)