cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD implementation Poland

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My question is, has anyone in this forum done a SD implementation in Poland, as I have a specific question on outputs ( invoices )?

Rgds

TV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sridhar_muthekepalli3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer to SAP Best Pratices

Refer to SAP Best Pratice Link

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/600/BBlibrary_start.htm

Select as per the specification given below.

Type Industry Country

All Types All Industries Poland

Please let me know if you need more information.

Regards

Sridhar M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

If you put forwerd your question may be we can try to help you out in your query.

Cheers !!!

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Under Polish VAT law the invoice should have a PKWiU symbol printed (Polish statistical symbol) when reduced tax rate is used (7%, 3% or 0%). So this Polish statistical number is required on the invoice. Has anyone configured this type of work so that the PKWiU numbers appears on the invoices for Poland?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

As per my understanding your requirement is for Output of Invoice base on certain condition i.e. to print PKWiU symbol when reduced tax rate is used (7%, 3% or 0%).

If this is the only case, then you need not to configure anything from Functional point of view, rather than you require help of ABAP Consultant to check certain condition and print accordingly in SMARTFORMS for Invoice.

Cheers !!!

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for your responses.

After spending much time browsing through the menu paths that are related in the material master I finally found it, and so there is some functional customizing needed for PKWiU specifically for Poland.

PKWiU are maintained in customizing. Logistics - General > Material Master > Material IDs > Maintain PKWiUs.

Then assign a PKWiU to each material in the master undier tab Foreign Trade Imports. There should be a field Control Code where the PKWiU is held.

Rgds

Tony