Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization for Sales Office and Sales Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Security Gurus,

I have a problem. V_VBAK_VKO only restricts Sales org, Distribution channel and Division. How can i be able to restrict authorization further to Sales offices and Sales group.

I am currently testing this for Tcode VA01. Eventually i'd like to also limit authority up to sales office and sales group level for VA02, VA03, VA05 and VF03.

Please help me. I'm not sure if im just looking at the wrong authorization object or there really is no SAP standard authorization for sales office and sales group for this scenario.

Many Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You'll need to activate a user exit in the program SAPMV45A for this.

No SAP standard check incorporates VKBUR (Sales office) or VKGRP (sales group).

A solution (in Dutch, but with code sample) can be found at the Dutch SAP user community (VNSG) [website|http://www.vnsg.nl/content.asp?kid=10017516], at the bottom of the page. Look for VKORG.

hope this helps,

Jurjen

0 Kudos

Jurjen, thanks for the link, some useful info there.

It's been a while since I've had to read any Dutch, us Brits aren't known for our talents in non-Englih languages

Met vriendelijke groeten

Alex

0 Kudos

I have also heard that the routines in those exits are dangerous, unless you know what you are doing. It was even awarded a special mention in this thread => ...

Regarding the Dutch language site... Patchdoo (from Philippines) might be more likely to find someone who speaks Chinese => http://mysap.javaeye.com/blog/171534

if sy-tcode ='XXXX' and screen-name = <your screen field>.

Gelieve te doen noodzakelijk

Julius

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Jul 14, 2008 4:50 PM

Fixed linked thread

0 Kudos

Hello, Thanks for the input. Dutch is fine with me. It was easier to translate through babelfish. I do not speak Chinese. Cheers!