cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Open a newly copied Project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PS Guru's

I have copied a new project from a standard project definition (Turbine Project) and have saved it.But when i try to open the project again by double clicking it in the worklist area i am not able to open it. I have tried opening it in transaction CJ02 but still am not able to open it.

I am getting an error message as "Project T-10001 is being processed by developer".

Kindly proivde a solution to this problem.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Gokul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

it happenes sometimes that system takes little longer than usual to process...in this case time is the only solution...So you just wait for some more time...and then again try to open the project..

regards

Vikram

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this was a basis issue.its solved now..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use T Code SM12, remove the defaults in the selection screen, execute. You should be finding the details like lock mode as E-Exclusive lock and the user name, argument (WBS element) etc.,

If you wish you can delete the entry (Shift+F12) and should be able to open the created project.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sreenivas,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I executed the transaction SM12 and deleted all the entries realted to the project but still i am not able to open the project.

Can i delete all the entries or should i delete only the entries relevant to my project?

Please do reply.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Gokul