cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which patch contains latest jaxrpc.jar in Netweaver.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using NetWeaver04S with patch SP06. We want to upgrade jaxrpc.jar of Netweaver avaiable in (<drivename>:\usr\sap\<Sys ID>\J2E\JC01\j2ee\cluster\server0\bin\ext\webservices_lib ) to the latest version.

Could any body tell me which patch of Netweaver contains the latest jaxrpc.jar or jaxrpc related jars?

Or

Could anybody tell me how to upgrade jaxrpc.jar available in Netweaver to latest version?

This is blocking our development efforts. So an early response will be greatly appreciated.

Let me know if you need more information on this.

Regards,

Chandan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to upgrade the SP level of ur Netweaver system.

The latest version is SP15.

Download the SP from servicemarket place Http://service.sap.com/swdc

And upload the patches using JSPM tool.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Deepak,

I have downloaded and applied the latest patch which is SP16. But the jar (jaxrpc.jar) which we were looking for is not upgraded.

This means that still patch SP16, this jar is not upgraded. But we are using latest jar in our application. which is not getting picked up for loading. Instead the older jar of the Netweaver is getting picked up for class loading. This older jar is present at (<drivename>:\usr\sap\<Sys ID>\J2E\JC01\j2ee\cluster\server0\bin\ext\webservices_lib ).

Could you suggest any solution on this?

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Can we use application-j2ee-engine.xml with reference of this jar? so that run time it will pick up the jar specified in the appliation-j2ee-engine.xml.

Could you provide your input on this?

Regards,

chandan

Answers (0)