cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user with transaction executed/day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Is ther a way I can get a report showing transactions executed by uses per day. I checked STAD but it was not formatted and many unnecessary data is there. I aso cannot filter the TCODE and UISER in STAD.

Please let me know is there another way out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

STAD should work fine when you enter proper time interval and user along with tcode as filter. I f you are not getting the desired output then download the entire stad report into excel sheet and later on filter.

You can also try SM19/SM20 if audit log is activated in your system and this will give you exact report based on your seletion criteria.

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all.

Usinng STAD , it is not possible. Using ST03n I cannot get list of all users with the TCODE executed in one single report .

I need list of all users with the TCODE executed each day.

Regards

former_member829550
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello Ali babai,

u cannot get the output as what u have specified.

through STAD it is possible to view the tcodes along with users.

as far as i know this is not possible to get the result and there is not report or tcode to know about this.

regards,

bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

STAD give detail you need.

- transaction STAD

- submit necessary information, in example username

- specify start time

- specify read time, in example 24:00:00 --> it means that SAP will show you data per day (per 24 hour) or set to 1:00:00 it means that SAP show you data per hour

- execute

- press button SEL FIELD

- unselect unecessesary field from there

- select only, in example USER, TERMINAL ID and TCODE

- press check button

and you will able to display information you need from STAD

hope it help you.

rgds,

Alfonsus Guritno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the information from ST03 > Performance database>Choose the latest record> Previous day> Select Dialog --> Transcation profile

You get list if T-code access for last 24 hours..if you double click on each T-code you get the users.

Also

Cheers

Deepu

Edited by: Deepu Rajendrababu on Jul 14, 2008 8:40 AM

former_member829550
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi ali,

u can check it in st03.

goto st03n---> service engineer mode--> Transaction profile---> standard.

this option can disply the transcations that are used by the users along with there avg response times.

but i think stad is the only way in which u can notice the tcodes along with the report and users.

regards,

bhupesh