cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register new security policy for WebDynpro app failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to add new security policy for webdynpro application to Security Provide. I'm getting the following exception. Application is successfully deployed and working. But if I create security policy for application that doesn't exist it works.

-

Unable to register new policy configuration!

java.lang.NullPointerException at com.sap.engine.services.security.remoteimpl.RemotePolicyConfigurationImpl.getAuthentication(RemotePolicyConfigurationImpl.java:40)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.remoteimpl.RemotePolicyConfigurationImplp4_Skel.dispatch(RemotePolicyConfigurationImplp4_Skel.java:85)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:268)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:165)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:102)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:37)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.UnorderedChannel$MessageRunner.run(UnorderedChannel.java:71)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:94)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:140)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I want to do the same described above, some time went by since. is it possible now

greetings

marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrej,

If you mean you want to have different Web Dynpro applications with different Security Policies - this is not possible at the moment and will be delivered with future releases.

If you want to use one self defined Security Policy for all Web Dynpro applications, this should work. Is that the case, when you get your error message?

Thanks and best regards,

Karin