cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with batch clasification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I built a class-type 023 to Batch Management. The Batch will be created and classified at the time of an entry of goods (MIGO). Among the features to identify the batch I need to get the qty of entry. It is therefore a feature built with reference to field MENGE of the table MSEG. However, the value was not derived from the entry of goods. I also tried to attach the feature LOBM_MENGE and neither worked. What should I do in order to derive something from the entry of goods into the batch classification?

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't have a good answer for you. the problem is that there is no guaranteed single record that can be linked to. What happens if a shipment is split and the batch is is receipted twice? Then you have to GR records. SAP does not have a single field that adds these together.

The only way I think to solve this, would be to create a required characteristic for this value and have classification set in config for "Classification in foreground for req. characteristics only".

Then when the batch is GR'ed, the user will get a classification screen that allows them to enter in the qty directly against a characteristic.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Resolve the problem through the exit EXIT_SAPMM07M_004 and parameterization "Activate Batch Clasification for Goods Movements in IM," movement 101.

Thanks a lot.