cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Scenario File --> XI --> IDOC

I am getting a Vendor file and I need to create an IDOC for each vendor.

The process is running smoothly, but in the Message monitoring, I see one job for each of the IDOC has been created? Whether it is OK.

For example if we send 500 vendors then we see 500 jobs in our Message Monitoring.

Please assist me.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan,

Whether this is correct or not depends on the way you want to set up your scenario.

In your case, I assume that the split is done by the sender file adapter. Then of course 500 messages are created.

You can also think of doing the split by means of a mapping (actually the split is then executed in the IDoc-adapter at runtime). To do so, you have to create a slightly modified message type representing your IDoc (cardinality of the IDOC segment has to be changed to 0..unbounded). Then you set up a message mapping based on this message type, where you create as many IDOC segments as you have vendors. This mapping has to be used in your interface determination (please use your original IDoc message type as receiving interface). In this case you'll see only one message in your message monitoring.

Best regards

Joachim