cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output types NEU

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i want to test the my created sapscript for PO.i tried to configured it in the nace tcode to attached the form and the print program. but i encountered error like the entry is already exits. can i test the script form using the NEU and standard print program? if yes, how can i do this?

please help.

thnks,

akira

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Nace Transaction, Place of standard form name , give your customize form name.

It will work for you.

With Regards

Nikunj Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are not fetching the data from the database and only if layout modification you have done then, just simply copy MEDRUCK form SE71 to ZMEDRUCK and then do the modification according to your language and from there itself go to TEXT button present in application bar and click again so that you will get the driver program click copy thats it.

After this go to NACE Txcode and give the ZMEDRUCK under form name save.

Now you excecute the PO in ME22N you will get your form excecuted.

Any issues revert me.

Thks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes u can assign ur print program and sap script to NEU. GO to T-code NACE select application EF(purchase order) then click on output type then select NEU and double click on processing routine . NOw change the Print output Program and forma name. and save.

Reward if helpful....

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akira,

In PRINT OUTPUT You need to remove the standard form name and give your custom form name.

Best regards,

raam