cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic print out after PGI

0 Kudos

Dear all ,

we have a requirement that when the PGI is completed ie once the PGI button is clicked and when the delivery gets saved the delivery note printing should start printing.

Is this can be done through standard customising or it needs any devlopment by ABAP.

pls treat this as urgent and reply .

Regrds

Baranidharan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If you want to control the O/p through standard SAP, then in teh O/p determination procedure, there is something called requirement against each condition type. See if there is any requirement that says PGI. Assign that requirement to your O/p type. Then it will trigger only after PGI.

Else, if you dont find any such requirement, then we need to build a custom code in the requirement routine already assigned to the O/p. In the code put a logic such that system checks the LIKP table if it is PGI'ed. (I guess its LIKP-WASDT).

Also in your O/p type, message control, select "immediately after saving the application".

Maintain the condition records with A printout. Also maintain the relevant printer in the communication tab in the condition records.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is possible through standards. u should maintain condition record in VV21 and check the output type RD00 at delivery level there is a control of automatic output. Go to NACE tcode and select v1 and click on out put type RD00 and check the control there. ur problem will be solved. Rest of the things are depends on the condition technique.

Regards,

Murthy

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Baranidharan,

You can get this requirement through configuring the Output determination for Outbound deliveries.

To do this IMG path is

SPRO>Logistics Execution>Shipping>Basic shipping functions>Output control>Output determination>Maintain Output dtermination for Outbound deliveries.

-->Maintain Condition Tables

-->Maintain Output Types

-->Maintain Access Sequences

-->Maintain Output Determination Procedure

-->Assign Output Determination Procedure

In the output determination procedure you maintain the Routine 1-Delivery GI posted for your output type.

You maintain the condition records with the printer details in VV21 transaction.

Now you can able to get the delivery output print automatically when the completion of the PGI

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

0 Kudos

Dear murali

I had tried the steps you had mentioned and still it is not working ,can you tell i need to do any other thing which can make it work .

regards

baranidharan Ramar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try this:

In your delivery you attach your output type. In the screen where you attach your output type, select the output type to be processed & click on further data.

In this you have four options, out of this select "4 Send immeditaley (when saving the aplication)

After this when you save your delivery / or PGI the output will be fired automatically.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Dhananjay