cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J2EE engine was always down when I accessed it in the web browser!

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,gurus:

Having installed netweaver 7.0 SR3 and made the post-installation of xi with nwa, I accessed the j2ee engine with the URL "http://<hostname>:50100/sld or http://<hostname>:50100/irj".Sometimes the webpage could be accessed,but other times the webpage was blank,and after I refreshed the webpage again,it displayed the error like "503 service unavailable".Then I found the color of disp+work.exe and server0 in MMC was yellow.After several minutes,it turned green again.Then I could access the j2ee engine successfully.However,it stopped again after I accessed some webpages.

This problem has embarassed me several weeks,could you help me?Any help would be appreciated,tks in advance.

I picked up some related message which may be helpful to resolve the problem:

defaultTrace0.trc:

1.Cannot lock configuration;it is already locked.

Caused by :com.sap...LockException:.........J2EE_CONFIGURATION_MANAGER.....it is in use by another owner.The lock collision occurred with user <internal>

2.java.security.keyStoreException: cannot get root keystore view configuration; A configuration with the path "keystore" does not exist.

dev_server0.xml:

1.com.sap.secruity.api.NoSuchRoleException:Role with uniqueName system_admin_role not found!

com.sap.secruity.api.NoSuchRoleException:Role with uniqueName content_admin_role not found! 2.com.sap.security.api.NoSuchGroupException:Group "Administrators" does not exist.

3.password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Please go to transaction ST11 and get the last 30 lines of DEV_SERVER0, DEV_DISPATCHER and STD_SERVER0.OUT.

Cheers

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi:

The problem has been solved.There was an error message like "out of memory" In the file std_server0.out,so i change the start parameter of jvm in configuretool and it worked.The parameters are as below:

-XX:PermSize=2048m

-XX:MaxPermSize=2048m

Thanks for your help!