cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have observed Product Attributes box to check in Customer Master & in Material Master - can anybody explain the functionality of this setting, and which type of scenario can be mapped by setting up Product attributes in both the above said master data. Also let me know that is there any other relevant setting in this regard. Awaiting for your reply.

Yours

Savi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Savi

Please visit this link for clarification on product attributes

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/78/1dc0170f1611d2956900a0c9306667/frameset.htm

Reward if really helpful.

Kalpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpesh,

I am using ECC6 where I dint see any product attribute relevent settings in Customer Master. The link sent by you is really good to understand the functionality. But still I dont understand from where we can define attribute from IMG. Or we just need to set check box of product attribute from Customer Master & Material Master.

Regards,

Savi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Savi,

Product attribute Specifies whether the customer accepts the product attribute when you

Create a sales document for the customer.

Use

If you create a sales order for a customer and enter a material which

has a specific product attribute, the system checks whether the customer

accepts this product attribute. In Customizing, you must specify for

each sales document type how the system should react if a customer does

not accept a product attribute.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali,

Thanks for reply, but still picture is not clear in my mind so can you explain little bit more by giving IMG steps by covering the scenario. Else let me know following two setting where are they available in the system.

1) customization of material specific attributes from IMG.

2) Navigation to Sales Document wise setting for Material Attributes.

I will do R & D as per your guidence & once it works fine you will be rewarded without fail.

Regards,

Savi