cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rescheduling a Production Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

MRP creates a Planned Order for me which I finally convert to Product Order through MD04. I have set Back-Ward Scheduling for the Production Order PP01. For example the Basis start date and Finish date is between 11/07/08 --15/07/08 on Production Order. I go and manually change the Basic Finish date to 19/07/08. When I save the Production Order, it also moves the Basic Start date automatically forward. What if I dont want to change the Basic Start date and just want to spread the Production Order. How do I achieve it.

Thanks,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

The characteristic of SAP that you wish to turn off is a 'feature'. SAP usually assumes the responsibility for calculating all dates in the order, according to the rules you have put in place.

In CO02, you can set the Scheduling Type

to 'No Scheduling'. This means that the system will not again attempt to schedule the order. YOU will thereafter be responsible for managing all dates in the order. Once this is done, you can set any

dates to basic start and basic finish, even if they are unrealistic.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

May i know if the status of that Production order is already CONFIRMED? if that is the case you can not reschedule any Porduction order with has already confirmed.

Unless, if not yet confirmed just goto tcode co02(change view of Prod Order) then just change the finish scheduled date and start scheduled date.

i hope this answer your question. Have a nice day.

Regards,

SASJr