cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove ABAP API patch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is that possible to remove a ABAP API patch after installation in the client system?

We want to roll back to the previous version.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly try installing Previous Patch, if it get installed sucessfully, you dnt need to remove latest Patch. In my case too i installed two patches for MDM Concurrently one for MDM 5.5 SP5 an another for MDM5.5 SP6 as you give different Parameters to connect to repository in MDMAPIC transaction for example MDM Provider, Provider Type etc, According to your MDM Server Version. it should work.

Hope it helps you,

Rewards if Useful.....

Mandeep Saini

Edited by: Mandeep Saini on Jul 14, 2008 8:01 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, this can't ensure all the changes made by the newer patch will be removed when installing the previous patch on top of it right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge, it is not possible to remove a ABAP API latest patch after installation in the client system. either as i said above you have atleast try this, may be it works or not. I mean not ensure whether changes made by the newer patch will be removed totally or not.

Another Workaround could be installed that R/3 sytem again on any other Machine and then using client import export or remote client copy. you can send data to your Newly installed system , here you can install your old Patch as this system doesn't contain any Patch information.

Hope it will Help you,

Rewards if useful.....

Mandeep Saini