cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Receiver side file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Here i got some problem in file - file scenario. Here i can able to send my source structure from sender side but it is not able to see in the receiver side.Even i could able to see sent message in monitoring. but if i see in the receiver directory, there i could not see the received file.

So where i have to search for it. I have seen all the names which i have given they are all corect only.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi Kumar,

Once messages are reached to XI and its not shown in the Target Directory means the messages are struck.

Check the RWB -

> Message Monitoring---> Give details of the messages , I think these messages are Delivered State or System error states....etc... Check that messages and resend again.

Regards,

Skumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Component Monitoring > Adapter Engine > Communication Channel Monitoring > Audit Log.

Now you can able to view the processed message status.

Thanks.

Boopathi

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in the Comm Channel monitoring for the error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case you are saying that Sender file is picking.....so no problem at the sender adapter.........Then check in SXMB_MONI of your XI system...............if no error in SXMB_MONI..........Then again check in Adapter Engine in RWB for receiver communication channel monitoring.......Any further problem let us know.......

Hope this will solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Check if the file has been picked up from the source.

2.Check if the message is successful with a checkered flag in transaction sxmb_moni.

3.Check if the target directory has been correctly mentioned in the receiver.

4.Also check the message monitoring,both messages from the Integration engine and Adapter engine.There are chances that your message might be stuck in the adapter engine with 'system error' or in 'to be delivered' status due to which your message might not have reached the target.In that case,you will have to resend the message from the RWB.

Thanks and Regards,

Induja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Check whether the destination file name given in the communication channel is correct. If you find any error in sxmb_moni, elaborate the message and look in the trace to get the details of the message inorder to troubleshoot

Regards,

Bharath

0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the status of message in SXMB_MONI.

If it is a sucssesfully processed message then u have to check in communication channel monitoring for the error why it is not able to place the file in target directory.

Thanks,

siva.