munichandrababu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi munichandra,

if ur working with the standards,

go to VOV7, go to item category overview TAN, there in the field billing relevance change it to B.

IT WILL RESOLVE THE ISSUE

cheers

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There will be following configurations:

1. First, in Sales doc type. under Billing Section maintain your desired billing type in Order-rel.bill.type.

2. Second, by maintaining copying control for SALES DOC to BILLING DOC.

Where,

Source Doc: Sales Order

Target Doc: Billing Doc type.

Have great day ahead...JP

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Muni,

As per the Satandard order related billing is OR-->F1

So,Please check the standard copy control settings Between Order type OR and Billing type F1 in VTFA transaction according to that do same settings for your document types it will solve your problem.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Jul 14, 2008 5:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My query is somewhat related to Muni's query.

I have checked all the details in VOV8 & VTFA and everything is configured as explained.

But, my Invoice (ZF2) gets generated with reference to Delivery doc (ZLF) and not with reference to Sales Order (ZOR).

My query is, if, I want to generate Invoice (ZF2) with reference to Sales Order (ZOR) and with Delivery (ZLF); what settings needs to be configured and where???

Thanks in Advance...

Amit Kumar Yadav

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

I 'm sure you are aware this fact that.

In standards,

F1 is Order related Billing

F2 is Delivery related Billing.

Just inform us, why you want to generate a delivery related billing from order.

Anyways, if you are interested in billing where delivery related billing is also hgappening than try create Delivery related billing (F2) with reference from Delivery (LF) and for creating billing from order try create Order related Pro-forma Invoice (F5) with reference from Sales Order (OR).

Hope it clears you query.

Take care. JP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Normally F1 Billing Type is called Order related billing, so copy your billing type from F1(T.code VOFA).

In your Sales document type ( VOV8), in both order related & delivery related billing type field ,put your newly defined Billing type.

In the Item category (t.code VOV7), in the Billing relevance field put the value "B", i.e. Order related.

Ensure in the copy control your Sales document type to your Billing type combination must exist (t.code VTFA).

I hope , there should not be any problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

First of al the item categroy ishould be releven for order related billing. The billing type in the sales order type has to be set to the order relared billing type. Copying control for the order type and the billing type should be set.

Prase

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to T-code VOV8.Select your S.doc type,double click it.(You get Change view "Maintain sales order type" details screen.

go to Billing section and Enter Billing document type in order related billing type box.

Second step - t code VTFA -copy control -sales document to billing document.

Select desired S.doc type and billing document type and maintain data transfer and copying requirements.

thanks,

vrajesh