Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

log of transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to track the trans executed by the user. i guess i have to activate the log to logg this,

how can i do this, what it will impact on system - on performance, on disk size etc

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hi activate the audit log and use the transactions SM18/SM19/SM20 to view them.

You can aslo use tcode ST03(n)/STAD to view the activities of the user.RSCOLL00 aggregates this data into MONI table and the default file size for the log storage as far as I know is 100MB.

If you want to trace the current activity of the user then use the trace ST01 and do not forget to off the trace else it will effect the performance of the system.

All the above have fair amount of effect on the performance of the system.

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you just want to know the T-codes ran by the user you can go with 'st03n'-> expert mode-> Transaction profile -> standard.

Right hand site in the tableview you will see the button 'single records'(If you are in NW04s based platforms). click on that. You will see a Report where you can find the transaction codes and the executed user names.

Regards,

N.Amarnath

0 Kudos

hello naidu,

in st03--

> service engineer -
> Transaction Profile
> standard
--

>all the transactions will be displayed.

but not in expert mode.

regards,

bhupesh

0 Kudos

Hi Bhupesh,

Why not., in 'Expert Mode' you can see Last few days, Weekly and monthly reports of all different Work Load details.

Regards,

N.Amarnath