Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Parameter for Table Browser - PID for showing Field Label?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a request that the field label (description) be displayed as a default for some custom table browser transaction codes.

The user can change the setting himself via Settings --> User Parameters --> and then selecting the radio button for field lable.

However, they want to set this as a default for all the users. I looked at table TPARA to see if any PIDS existed for this type of setting and didn't find anything.

Is there a PID to maintain this as a default? If not, I'll just inform them that the training team must just traing them on how to change their settings since it's a standard SAP functionality.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

the display depends on the settings in table rseumod. Simply update the field RSEUMOD-TBMODE for your users (best way: create a little report... ).

X means Field name

blank means Field label

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Thanks - this is def. a development change and is what I had suggested earlier. If they need it, I will let the developers know. Thanks again

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I suppose your quesiton is answered, therefore I set the appropriate status.

b.rgds, Bernhard