cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Copy of PRD Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert!!

I am little bit confused about the system copy.

Actually, i am working for the Refresh QAS which is Central System (stand alone system) however PRD is running on high availability environemnt. I want to perform the system copy of the PRD server.

which option should selected from the Source system to perform the system copy ?

1) Central System

2) High Availability System

I read lot of material and become confuse...

Please advise us. !!!!

Regards

Anwer Waseem

SAP Netweaver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waseem

First check the type of installtion you have ,Then go to Additional Life Cyle Tasks --> and chose accordingly for e.g if you are using distributed installtion Go to SystemCopy >Oracle > distributed system --> Based on ABAP system -->Database Instance Export.

You can change the option according to your setup,Database Instance export need to be run on where your database resides.

Hardeep Bajwa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hardeep!

Thanks for the reply;

Actually, This is high avialability enviroenment with double stack with the MS-SQL database.

I am preparing the Export database for the Quality server which is central system. not distributed / HA system.

therefore, I have raised the issues on the forum that should i select the Central System or High Availability option for the export preparing from the High Availability System.

1)

SystemCopy>MS SQL Server>Source System>Central System>Based on AS ABAP and AS JAVA then datbase and central instance export

2)

SystemCopy>MS SQL Server>Source System>HIGH AVAILABILITY System>Based on AS ABAP and AS JAVA then

datbase instance export

central instance export

REgards

Anwer Waseem

SAP BASIS