cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap script: problem with one field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a script maintained in EN. When executed we are getting all values printed in English Except the country name(LFA1-LAND1) in Bulgaria. I have debugged print program and script i could see that value is coming up in English only but when its printing its printing in BG. I guess i cant use se63/se76 as this are for static texts. Please let me know were the problem could be

Regards,

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by setting the INLND field to 'US' in the Address and Endaddress. Thanks for your replies guys.

Edited by: Vinod Devo on Jul 15, 2008 8:59 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the user settings for the parameter LND and if not available then please maintain it in SU3 as EN.

In SU3 in the parameters tab , you enter LND parameter as EN.

Let me know the result.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you modifying standard Script or developing script form scratch.

if you are modifying standard script then. You might be doing mistake in copying the standard script to 'Z' script . first copy the standard program In DE language and after that open the 'Z' Script .. After that convert that To EN by using Utilities menu > convert to Language...

then you will get the proper out put... I got that output with similar issue..

regards..

Vardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you modifying standard Script or developing script form scratch.

if you are modifying standard script then. You might be doing mistake in copying the standard script to 'Z' script . first copy the standard program In DE language and after that open the 'Z' Script .. After that convert that To EN by using Utilities menu > convert to Language...

then you will get the proper out put... I got that output with similar issue..

regards..

Vardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

use also sapscript debugger.

Transaction se71 utilities->active debugger.

Then debug both print program & sapscript form.