cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWCV conflict in SPROXY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to send a proxy message from a R/3 system (SAP BASIS 6.20) to a XI 3.0 system (SAP BASIS 6.40). When I try to generate the outbound proxies on R/3 using SPROXY, I do not see any SWCV of SAP BASIS. I've gone thru some of the messages on forum related to this and learnt that SWCV maintained in DDIC table CVERS and SWCV of components by non-SAP vendors are seen in SPROXY.

I'm trying to push Value Mapping Replication data from R/3, so I need outbound proxies for MIs in SWCV SAP BASIS. How do I generate proxies if my R/3 and XI systems have two different versions of SWC SAP BASIS?

Please suggest some alternatives.

Thanks

Praveen Sirupa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SPROXY you can only the software components of SAP, which are installed in the system. As SAP BASIS 6.40 is not installed in this system, you cannot generate proxies from here.

Define an own software component (vendor must not be sap.com) and copy all required objects (data types, message types, message interfaces) to this, generate the proxies from your software component.

Send the messages from your proxies, as receiver interface in routing apply the standard interfaces.

Hope that helps,

Stefan

Answers (0)