cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT is not getting reflected in Pricing in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am using TAXINN and in the pricing procedure, both CST and VAT condition types are included. I have maintained the condition records for both CST and VAT.

Coming to the scenario, the customer is eligible for VAT, so in Customer master he is maintained as VAT eligible.

But in sale order pricing conditions analysis, CST Condition type is visible and VAT condition is not visible.

In Pricinng procedure VAT condition is next to CST. does it taking priority of CST.

Please help me out to see that VAT condition type is visible and picks up the condition record (4% VAT) and gets the same to billing.

Thanks & Regards

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

YOu should check the combination of condition record for VAT and check customer tax classification.

Also check the state (Region) of the Customer master address & region you maintained in condition record.

Also check validity dates of JIVP condition records. You can also change the Tax Classifications manually in Sales Order - Item Details - Billing Document tab page.

Hope it helps...

Reward if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Mumbai

98700 10230

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

All the settings are rechecked. they are all fine and conidition records are also maintained .

I removed CST condition type, then vAT is getting reflected in the Sale order conditions and the same not flowing to invoice display.

So that is just for checking..

do you suggest to maintain seperate pricing procedures for domestic vat customers and domestic cst customers.

How to have both CST and VAT in the same pricing procedure and see that when ever he is vat eligible customer, it should calculate VAT.

If customer is not local, then it should calculate CST.

CIN experts, Please respond.

Regards

Srikanth

Thanks to all who have responded.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srikanth,

You can have have CST & VAT both in same pricing Procedure. You do not require seperate Pricing Prodecures for that.

Please make use of Region of Customer while maintiang conditions records for CST & VAT. Also if you have multiple plants, then you you can use both Plant code & Region of Customer whilt maintaning condition records.

Your Condition Table should be like: Country / Region (of Customer) / Tax Cl CM / Tax Cl MM.

or

Country / Plant / Region (of Customer) / Tax Cl CM / TAx Cl MM...

The above conditions would make sure that if the state (region) of your plant & Customer is same then it should take VAT & if it is different if should take CST...

Hope this helps...

Reward if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Mumbai

98700 10230

Edited by: Jignesh Mehta on Jul 14, 2008 5:26 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

Try removing CST condition records as per my understanding it is not possible to have CST and VAT both for an invoice

Please check the results after removing CST condition records.

Do you find anything in the determination analysis as well?

Manu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srikanth

VAT Condition type in TAXINN is [JLST] Go to VK19, [input TX in Application] and condition type JLST and execute. Again give Country of origin and a Tax Code and execute. There maintain as follows:-

TaxCode::::::Amount:::Unit::::per::::UoM:::TaxCode

AA:::::::::::::::::4.00::::::::%::::::::::::::::::::::::::AA

Now try to create sale order and check whether the VAT condition value is flowing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sriaknt

Check a key combination of condition record for VAT,and check customer tax classification of wht u maintained and get back

cheers,,,,,,,

Gowrish